Password Keeper helps store your notes and passwords in an encrypted way. It is responsive, therefore accessible from any device. It uses MySQL for storage. The script has multiple languages and themes and has a MVC structure.
Your passwords will be stored using two different keys – key and phrase – provided at login which will not be stored anywhere. This method ensures that your data will be accessible only to you.
Tamplete name: Password Keeper
Uploaded: Fri Aug 28 15:45:52 +1000 2015
Tags: bootstrap, encryption, local storage, mysql, password, php
Added @ 30.08.2015. 10:29
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Playground (7)
- Web templates (16)
- Xhtml / css / js (2)
- PHP scripts (9)
- Food / Recipes (3)
- Wallpapers (3)
- Cover photos (1)
- famous Quotes (107)
- Smordin Law (Will definitely check this out. Th...)
- xryses plirofories (XRYSES-PLIROFORIES.GR, ΗΛΕΚ...)
- mair34 (exei merikes kales photo!!)
- GoSGirL12 (I loved those wallpapers, thanks for...)
- Listin (Listin.Gr: Δωρεάν Κατάλογος Επιχειρήσεω...)
- Greek sites directory (Κατάλογος Ελληνικών Ιστο...)
- Greek Internet Monitor (Επισκόπηση Ελληνικών δι...)